How We're Protecting Our Customer's and Employees During COVID-19
The COVID-19 epidemic has taken the world by storm. While many industries are grinding to a halt, we have taken steps to ensure that we can continue to operate during these turbulent times. The health, safety, and well-being of our employees & customers will always be our top priority, but there is an extreme emphasis on this now with the risk of exposure to and transmission of coronavirus. Please rest assured that your interactions with Phoenix Home Services will be conducted in a manner consistent with the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention & The Commonwealth of Virginia.
In order to ensure that we are adhering to aforementioned guidelines, we have mandated the following for our employees:
- Off-site employees are being required to work from home
- Any employee that is or has a family member that is exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 has been instructed to stay home until they have been declared by a doctor to be symptom-free for at least 14 days
- Employees have been instructed on the best-practices for frequent hand-washing
- On-site employees are required to carry and frequently utilize hand sanitizer and wear clean shoe-covers and protective face masks when entering a home
- Employees are required to strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines for social distancing
To facilitate the adherence to these mandates, we are enabling our entire staff by providing them with ample supplies, including:
- Hand sanitizer
- Protective face masks
- Shoe covers
In order to continue to provide our services to the community, we must ensure that everyone involved remains safe. In addition to the measures we are taking to protect you and our employees, we are also asking that all of our customers work together with us to minimize any risk. If you observe an employee not adhering to any of the above guidelines, please contact us immediately at (703) 543-6929.
Additionally, If you or anyone in your family is showing any signs of illness, please let us know in advance and we can put your project on hold without any hassle or penalty until it is safe to continue.
While these are uncertain times and the guidelines from both the CDC and The Commonwealth of Virginia are subject to change at a moment's notice, we are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will update our guidelines and this page as necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at (703) 543-6929.